4.19.2012

...'n m*#@rse dankie...


...one of my favourite briefs that i do with my learners is called 'delicious monster'. the brief introduce visual communication 1 learners to the anatomy of typography. my stunning class produced such fabulous work this year and was an absolute pleasure to work with on this brief. i do not think that any job can be more rewarding when learners work so hard with you as a lecturer...

a m@#*rse dankie/thank you goes to the aaa school of advertising's visual communication 1 learners. you guys rock!

3 comments:

  1. wanneer nooi julle my vir 'n praatjie? sal love om te sien hoe goed hulle doen. Dis weer tyd vir die 'triple a' om tops te wees! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. } bokkie jy weet mos jy is altyd welkom. jy verstaan hoe dit voel om 'n student te wees en art director. kom vertel bietjie vir my studente wat jy dink hulle moet weet. e-mail my ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ek kan sien hoekom jy so trots is & hullo Romano as jy kom laat weet :)

    ReplyDelete