4.12.2012

...dear dr bester...


...i've been putting off writing this letter to you for 12 weeks and 1 day. the truth is that i think about doing it everyday, but what words can i ever put on paper that will adequately explain how eternally grateful i am for saving me and my baby, mila! you were there in my most terrifying moments, this baby that i loved before she was even conceived, my child, my daughter, we came so close to losing her. from the bottom of my heart, and with my whole soul, i thank you! thank you for being there, thank you for acting so quickly and thank you for giving me every moment from that second you delivered her safely. you will never be forgotten. i will think of you with gratitude everyday.
one day when mila is old enough i will tell her about you and what you have done for our little family. today, i will put these words on paper and send it to you!

forever grateful...

1 comment: